Buying a Car From Pebley Beach During Covid-19
NATIONAL LOCKDOWN UPDATE
As we stay home once again, our teams are still here and ready to help you find your dream car.
Our priority is ensuring the safety and well-being of our teams and customers, and whilst our showroom doors are closed you can still contact us by phone and email.
We also have a number of VIRTUAL resources including live chat, you can explore new and used STOCK and RESERVE from home remotely or request a virtual appointment to speak with our new, used, and aftersales teams.
Our WORKSHOPS remain OPEN at both Swindon and Cirencester. Our teams will be following strict guidelines to ensure the safety of everyone when visiting. Please book an appointment with our service team online or by phone.
If you have ALREADY PURCHASED a vehicle from us, a member of the team will be in contact with you over the next few days to confirm the collection or delivery of your new vehicle. We anticipate minimal disruption with handovers taking place outside of the showroom.
We stand with our customers, partners, employees, and their families as we join the nation in protecting each other.
Further info below:
We are pleased to announce we are open at Pebley Beach Swindon and Cirencester, ready to help you find your next car and keep you and your family moving. Whilst we are excited to open our doors subject to Government Guidelines, we have tweaked our Covid precautions to meet and exceed the government’s tiered system guidelines to keep you, our staff and our customer safe.
- All staff and customers wearing PPE
- Washing hands and the use of hand sanitiser
- Regular sanitisation of high-contact surfaces
- Floor signage to help people maintain a 2m distance
- Thorough sanitisation of all vehicles
Below are some of the new process and services we have put in place which you can take advantage of today and how you can buy your next new or used car from us in 5 easy steps.
Step 1. Browse and reserve online
- When you have found the right car on our website, you can make sure it's available for you to buy when you visit* our dealership. At Pebley Beach, we make it fast and easy to reserve a car online, leaving you secure in the knowledge that it will NOT be sold before you get chance to see it.
- Not only can you browse all of our current new and used car stock on our website, clicking the fully refundable 'Reserve It Now' button enables you to reserve for as little as £99.
Step 2. The test-drive
- If you would like to test drive your chosen car, one of our sales team will be in touch to arrange a convenient time for either:
- An onsite Dealership based unaccompanied* testdrive.
- Or an unaccompanied* home based test drive.
- During which time, we will adhere to all social distancing guidelines. As well as ensuring all touchpoints of the vehicle are fully sanitised, before and after your test drive.
- Also available, at no cost to you, we can produce a personalised video presentation to send to you electronically, along with any information you require.
To book this virtual experience, please use the tab to the right of this page.
Step 3. The paperwork
If it is the right car for you, then everything from this point can be done remotely and contactless. Paperwork and signing of any finance documents can be done securely via our "Sign Online Anywhere" facility.
Step 4. Collecting your car or Delivery to your home*
- Prior to you collecting the vehicle, we will send out a personalised familiarisation video*, this will cover a walk around of your actual car and cover the basic internal controls of the vehicle.
- When your car is ready to collect, you’ll arrive on-site and park in a "Reserved" bay which will be at least 2 metres away from your new car, which will be waiting for you fully sanitised.
- Once you are parked you will be greeted from a social distance and then directed to your new car. Your new car will be parked with a safe space around it. Any remaining paperwork exchange will take place in the showroom*.
Step 5. Aftersales check-up and thank you
- Once you have returned home and had time to explore your new vehicle. You might want to ask us some questions or you might want us to talk you through some specific operations on the vehicle. Our Sales Executives are on hand to do a post-digital handover on WhatsApp video call, so we can answer all your questions.
Buyers of a new Suzuki can also take advantage of Suzuki's 7-day returns policy should for whatever reason they change their mind.
We look forward to welcoming you back and helping you buy your next (or first) car from us.
All items marked * may have to be restricted inline with Government Guidelines,
*Unaccompanied test drives are subject to insurance criteria, occassionally an accompanied test drive will take place Eg. High performance or age related.
*Home test drives - staffing levels permitting, we would stress that it is safer test driving at the dealership where we have fully valeting and Covid cleansing facilities, but we respect for those self-isolating that may not be possible.
*Delivery to your home - Click here for further details
*Visiting Showrooms - The showrooms will remain open subject to Government guidelines and Lockdown/Tier restrictions.
*Personalised videos - These are sent to your email address and can be reviewed unlimited times.
A Swindon motor dealer is warning of a shortage of new car stock across the UK…Read more >