The Pebley Fleet Aftersales Charter
Putting fleet customers at the heart of our business
The Pebley Fleet Aftersales Charter provides Fleet drivers and contract operators with the assurance of a dedicated and seamless Fleet Aftersales Service across the Hyundai dealer network, delivering leading Aftersales solutions.
By working with our participating dealer partners* we have introduced our comprehensive fleet assurance which not only provides competitiveness and consistency in regards to “cost of ownership” but also ensures that you receive an easy to use transparent experience, each time every time.
COST OF OWNERSHIP
- Capped price national labour rate.
- Capped price engine oil per litre.
- Consumables & sundries supplied FOC.
- Capped price MOT tests.
- Parts and accessories discount.
- Guaranteed Genuine Parts used with associated Hyundai Parts Warranty.
- Free fitment of tyres, bulbs and wipers (providing parts are purchased and fitted by the same dealer).
- Fleet specific parts stock held at each participating dealer.
EASE OF USE
- Guaranteed booking within 1 day if no courtesy car is required.
- Guaranteed booking of 3 days if courtesy car is required.
- Priority customer service given to any accredited Hyundai Fleet vehicle without appointment experiencing onward mobility risk. Target completion time of 30 minutes to diagnostic or onward mobility solution.
- Free Wi-Fi, refreshments and ‘hot-desk’ facilities provided during stay.
- Vehicle Health Check completed with every visit in conjunction with the Five Year Warranty (unless otherwise requested).
- Onward mobility solutions provided, including: – Courtesy vehicles (insurance terms may apply). – Collection and delivery within a radius based on time or distance defined by the associated participating dealer.
- Hyundai service wash & vacuum completed following service or repair.
- Dedicated Fleet Customer Service team.
- Dedicated Hyundai Fleet Aftersales Manager.
- Upon request Fleet Management companies provided with access to ‘real time’ Service Maintenance and Repair portal
- Upon request Fleet Management companies provided with access to Hyundai online Parts Catalogue.
- A copy of any completed Vehicle Health Check (VHC) provided to both the driver and Fleet maintenance team upon request.
- All VHCs held on file and a deferred work report provided.